I wasn’t going to blog today because (once again) I thought, “Who cares?” Which is why I’m here. I’ve got to push through those ‘Who cares?’ moments. That’s a lesson I’m trying to learn: Who cares? Be myself.
Besides that, I’m starting my new job tomorrow. I don’t know what the next few evenings will be like and if I’ll make time for this project here.
1. I didn’t get banned from Sunday School class for not abiding by the new rule of moving to the upper quadrant of benches after 3 lectures (6, if you count last week) on why it was important.
2. Didn’t get banned from Sunday School for giving a sassy remark to the teacher for not moving up.
3. Went to a Missionary meeting–even though we got our signals crossed and I went at the wrong time. At least it gave me the opportunity to get the signals un-crossed.
4. Didn’t complain about leaving the house to go visit some friends, even though I just wanted to lay in bed and let my headache go away.
5. My family still wanted to play games with me even though I’ve been rather cranky today.
Sometimes that’s how life is.