1. Started a load of laundry.
2. Put in an hour of history work.
3. Sent out appointment reminder emails to my clients.
4. A soon-to-be-wed bride walks in the door. Didn’t really need to hear her say, “I’m getting married on Saturday and I just really need to RELAX!” because “frazzled” was written all over her face. Left her feeling like anything goes and singing my praises.
5. Have a husband who had dinner ready when I got home and the laundry and dishes were done. That’s nothing new, and it’s not the only reason I have to say: Finding him is my greatest success.