A selection from my lists from the past few days…
1. Made it through half of my iTunes songs in order to organize, de-clutter and create genre-based massage therapy playlists. Something I’ve been meaning to do since I started MT school. My theme for this project is, “More isn’t always better, Linus. Sometimes it’s just more.” —Sabrina
2. Went on a mid-day date with Alan to see Leap Year and have a sandwich. Yep, although he prefers action movies, he does go to and enjoys chick-flicks with me. He said, “Sure, they always end up the same, but it’s kind of fun to see how they get there.” (He may deny that he said that later when I force a Jane Austen type of film on him, so I’m glad I got it written word for word before I forgot its brilliance.)
3. Helped Alan clean our blinds. He did the hard part of taking them down, but he let me help him hose them down in the bathtub/shower.
4. Received my W-2 and thought about starting my taxes.
5. Read for3 whole hours in one day! And it wasn’t even Samantha’s homework=my main reason for reading lately. This is why I don’t go to Book Group. For the past 5+ years I’ve been falling asleep WAY too easily to finish a book in any “normal” person’s time. Don’t believe me? Ask Alan. It’s pathetic. But, hey success is why I’m here– Thanks to my new job (during the stints between clients, I get to read), my new best friend is Lucy Waring a.k.a. Moonrakers Bride. And now I have the Reading Rainbow song in my head: “…I can go anywhere, Friends to know, And ways to grow, A Reading Rainbow…”